Hard ABS Shell Aerodynamic Foldable Roof Top Tent Rooftop 2.1x1.6M Tent Annex - Nil Stock atm
- Aerodynamic and foldable design easy to open and close
- Open with hydraulic gas strut from one side and foldable panel from the same side
- Bolt easily to roof rails or bars
- 340g canvas weatherproof construction
- 2 side windows with fly screen and mosquito mesh
- Fly: 420D Polyester Oxford PU 2000mm, W/P, W/R
- Body: 340g Polyester-Cotton(Canvas) PU 2000mm,W/P, W/R
- Annex: 420D Oxford with one door and two windows
- Shell: ABS
- Ladder: 2.3M Aluminum Telescopic Ladder
- Mattress: 210x160x5 CM Sponge, Non-Deforming Sponge with removable cover
- Rooftop tent x 1
- Ladder x 1
- Annex x 1
This amazing car roof top tent is a very practical camping roof tent with one door and two windows. The ease of opening and folding design and large internal area makes it stand out on the market. The ABS shell provides protection in the wind and also helps keep the internal tent cool.
Advantage of ABS thermoplastic:
ABS is the lighter by far. For the average roof tent, ABS will weigh in at around 75kg, whereas a fibreglass or normal thermo plastic tent of the same size will weigh around 85kgs.This means that ABS rooftop tents are much more compatible with smaller and larger cars alike.
Australia is full of some amazing, rugged natural landscapes. If you’re planning on going on some off-grid micro-adventures on rocky terrain here in Australia, there is a chance that your rooftop tent will endure some impact here and there. This isn’t a problem with a sturdy rooftop tent, however it’s important to know which material will be right for the kinds of adventures you plan on going on. ABS is a sturdy and impact resistant material, which can have a tendency to crack under impact. It is plastic-based and was created for the purpose of impact resistance and toughness, so it makes sense that it is a lot more impact resistant.
ABS is a more modern material that has been especially created to withstand more impact and damage. In this sense, ABS is able to withstand the vibration of the road and remain unscathed by adventuring for longer.
- Tent weight limit: 400kg (depending also on your roof rack)
- Ladder weight limit:140kg
- Roof rack/Cross bars requirement:80kg
- Wind resistance:60km/h
- Recommended around 30km/h
- Unfolding Size: 210x160x110CM
- Carton size:165x125x35CM